Saturday, November 5, 2016

Maila's Room - Tour #1

I realize that I have basically ONLY posted about M&M's rooms... but to be fair, they are the ONLY rooms in the house that have been painted and have some pictures hanging....

Here's a little tour of where in are in Maila's room... but before we get to the good stuff, let me remind you of where we came from...





And here is where we are now...








There are some adorable details too...

The rug. OH THAT RUG. I found it on Rugs USA and it's serioiusly my favorite in the history of EVER!!! It looks brown in the photo below, but it's much greyer in real life...
I replaced the handles on the closets with these adorable ones from Lowes...


Replaced the hardware on the door with this beautiful handle...


Finally I gave her some of my dolls from when I was a little baby...



I love her room so much!! There are still things I need/want to do in there.. I want to change out some of the pictures that are in the frames and I want to buy/make a gray tufted winged-back headboard for her bed.... that's why the glitter name sign is hung so high..


I also want to get her some pretty matching lamps for her little tables.. but all in all. I love this room!! It's probably my favorite!!


xoxo
Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment